The XX, The Naked & Famous, The Ting Tings

The XX - STARS (LAZRtag Remix) 320 kbps
Electronic, Pop, Dance, Indie

I can give it all on the first date
I don't have to exist outside this place
And dear, know that I can change

London, England. We all love the XX. And I don't know why we should change this wonderful songs or interpret it in a new way. But the remix by LAZRtag shows us that it's possible. It's beautiful as well as the original. This seven minute remix takes you away. Also, check out some other remixes on their page here, if you like.

Electronic, Dance, Pop
Here we go again! Above I didn't find the words, but know I found it. Fascinating! The XX is fascinating us and obviously other artist, too. Another one is Tiga. The Canadian who did create a new version of  Corey Hart's "Sunglasses at night" in 2001. And now, enjoy!


Indie, Pop
New Zealand. This country is something special. And it would be everybodies dream to visit it. But, what the hell have the Naked & Famous to do with New Zealand? Ah, ok. They come from it. Well, to bring the senseless writting to an end, I concentrate on the track. When I listened to it the first time, I was thinking that it sounds like MGMT's "Kids", Passion Pit's "Sleepyhead" or Empire Of The Sun's "Walking on a dream". However, I like the song. And I hope you might like it, too. So again, enjoy!


Indie, Pop, Electronic


Manchester, England. I had deliberated a long time about whether I give you this link or not. Cause, I'm not sure about whether I like it or not. Anywhere is also the original in the network. But I couldn't find it anymore. The reason why I show you this track is simply. I want to let you know that the Ting Tings working on a new album. And while I'm talking about I couldn't find the original, I find it now. Anyway, I acknowledge I like the song.  And know I'm looking forward to the new album of Katie White & Jules De Martino. By the way, Calvin Harris has also a finger in the pie.