The Temper Trap - Conditions Remixed


Melbourne, Australia. Well, shame on me. You think why? Thus, I simply didn't recommend this band to you. But now, I recommend The Temper Trap warmly to you. Especially, you should think about the gorgeous album Conditions with beautiful tracks like Love Lost or Sweet Disposition (download 192 kbps). My personal favourite is Soldier On. Now, they released a remixed version of this gigantic album on 29th Oktober. For example, Alan Wilkis remixed Sweet Disposition (download rmx version 320 kbps). But there are also interprets like Peter, Bjorn & John and Fool's Gold. You can hear now the whole Conditions Remixed album here at soundcloud. Before I finish thanks to DailyBeatz.com for the nice hints to the downloads.  Only one thing I have to say: I've loved The Temper Trap since I've listened to them the first time. And I think maybe you will feel like the same. No, I'm sure.