FOSTER THE PEOPLE, OU EST LE SWIMMING POOL

FOSTER THE PEOPLE - PUMPED UP KICKS 320 kbps
Indie
You better run better run
faster than my bullet

Los Angeles, CA, USA. The quartette was placed on first position of the FM4-Charts last weekend. Mark Foster, Mark Pontius, Cubbie Fink and Zach Heiligman created a absolutely briliant summer track. I can't get enough from that. And to your happiness you can download the track for free. Ok, not really for free. You have to give away your e-mail address. But believe me it's worth it. And this is not sufficient. I also come across a remix of the Heighweights. That's a very interesting IndieDance/Electronica version. To check it out, click the link below.

Edit: I find a nice blog where you can download the original and the remix. TheMusic.FM


OU EST LE SWIMMING POOL - DANCE THE WAY I FEEL no download
Synth-Pop

Stop breathing
Imaging none of this is real
well
I just dance the way I fell
 
United Kingdom. I didn't really find the city where band is from. The band who's sounds like they're coming from France. But definitely not. The track title 'Dance in the way I feel' should say everything. LaRoux maybe thought in the same way and tooks the musicians with her on England tour. By the way, the song is placed on 5th of the FM4-Charts. Here you get the names of the band members: Charles Haddon, Joe Hutchinson, Caan Capan and Anders Kallmark. Believe it or not! Enjoy the track!