THE PASS, CUT COPY, THE SUZAN

THE PASS - TRAP OF MIRRORS 256 kbps
New Wave, Pop


Louisville, KY, USA. I've always had a eye on the Pass since 14th January. At that time they got attention by their EP release 'Crosswalk Stereo'. But now here it is. The first single 'Trap of mirrors' of the outcoming album Burst. The track is great and raises our hopes for more the Pass sound. Will Roberts (Bass, Electronics), Kyle Peters (Vocal, Guitar, FX), Brain Healey (Synth, FX) and Neil Lucas (Drums) made a good Job. I expect Crosswalk Stereo is on the album, too. My personal favorit. And because it's not enough the Pass. I also give you the music video 'Colors' below. If you still can't get enough of the Americans, you maybe should check out there MySpace-Page.




CUT COPY - WHERE I'M GOING 320 kbps
Indie, Pop, Dance

All you need is a dream and a lover, too

Melbourne, VIC, Australia. Recently I  heard a lot of Cut Copy. But I don't now if I should love it or hate it. 'Where I'm going' is one of these tracks which I think that I gonna love it. And maybe anytime the whole sound of the Australians. Anyway, they gonna release a new album, if it's finished. The second album, no, already the 3rd album will it be. I can't believe it. The 3rd? Wow! Dan Withford, Tim Hoey and Mitchell Scott hid their sound for me. I can't believe it agian.


THE SUZAN - HOME 320 kbps
Indie, Rock, Pop
Tokyo, Japan. I don't know why but the foursome Japanese impress me. This track is groovy and the xylophone makes me dancing. The Asian touch has something refreshing. I can't describe it with words. So, I'll let the track speaking.