Lykke Li - Little Bit (Gigamesh Remix and CSS Remix)

LYKKE LI - LITTLE BIT

Hands down, I'm too proud for love
But with eyes shut, it's you I'm thinking of

Stockholm, Sweden.  Everytime when I'm listening to this song, I'm thinking I'm in love with somebody. And I listen to it a second time, third,...., x-times!!! Yes, I'm in love! In love with this most beautiful song, with this charming voice I did ever hear before and with this lovely swedish girl called Lykke Li. Now I have two remixes for you here. The Gigamesh Remix is more grooving and a little bit faster compared to the original. But also, fantastic and danceable as well. Gigamesh created and remixed some other groovy songs. You can visit his Myspace-Page here. Cansei de Ser Sexy or short CSS did also creat a remix of Lykke Li's Little Bit. It's less warm-hearted and more chiselled. Anyway, it's a interesting interpretation. As, now I have to listen to each song another x-times!

Dailybeatz.com